* Large tree at the top right: Oo Syak, the strongest of the three villages in Sam Heong.
* Bamboo at the top middle: Pang Larm Village.
* Tree at the top left: Que Tau Village.
* Characters at the left: The area of Oo Syak village is a beautiful place to live.
* Characters at the right: Honolulu, Hawaii
* Middle characters: Oo Syak Gee Lu
* Flowers at the sides: Are for the four seasons. Oo Syak and the other villages are strong to withstand the winters.
* Dragons at the bottom: Support Oo Syak.
The banner artist is Stephen Yee, a professional art designer who has devoted himself to Chinese traditional painting for more than 40 years. He is particularly good at paintings of landscapes, figures and flower-and-birds.